Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Drop Tune Light Gauge (10-54)
Do you like to play in drop tunings? Do you find yourself frustrated by the lack of tension on your sixth string when playing in a drop tuning? Have you ever asked yourself if there was a better way?
If you answered “YES!” to any of the above questions, have we got a treat for you. With a set of Dr. Stringjoy’s Magical Drop Tuning guitar strings, all of your drop tuning tension issues can be a thing of the past.
This set of strings has been made to specifically address the problems that come about when drop tuning. We went slightly heavier on the sixth string for this set to make sure it stays nice and taut, but still sounds great.
Gauges: .010 – .0135 – .017 – .030 – .040 – .054
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass