Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Drop Tune Light Plus Gauge (10.5-56)
If you’re looking for something between a .010 and and .011 set and you spend most of your time playing in drop tunings, then look no further, because the Drop Tune Light Plus Gauge set is exactly what you’re looking for.
Stringjoy took everything that was great about their Heavy Bottom Light Plus set and just added a slightly heavier sixth string to make up for the lack of tension that comes about from drop tuning, resulting in a set that is as much fun to listen to as it is to play.
Gauges: .0105 – .0135 – .017 – .030 – .042 – .056
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass