Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Drop Tune Medium Gauge (11-58)
These are the strings we most often recommend for Drop C, and they work well for lower tunings as well if you don’t mind your strings being a tad slinky. If you’ve never played a set optimized for drop tunings, you don’t know what you’ve been missing. Finally, you’ll see what it’s like to have balanced tension, even when you tune down.
Gauges: .011 – .014 – .018p – .032 – .044 – .058
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass