Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Heavy Bottom Extra Heavy Gauge (13-60)
WARNING: THESE STRINGS ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
Well, well… so you’re interested in a set of Heavy Bottom Extra Heavy strings are ya? I’ll bet you think you’re pretty tough.
Around the Stringjoy office, they call this one the “Hercules” set, simply because this is the heaviest and strongest standard set that they make. These can more than handle anything you try to throw at them, just don’t be surprised if your calluses start getting calluses.
But if you’re the player that really digs a set of .013s, but needs a little extra fatness, then we’d recommend throwing a set of these on your guitar and seeing what happens.
Gauges: .012 – .016 – .020p – .034 – .046 – .058
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass