Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Heavy Bottom Medium Plus Gauge (11.5-56)
In order to make this set Stringjoy took the plain strings of their Balanced Medium Plus set and paired them with the wound strings of their Balanced Heavy set, resulting in a set of strings that’s sure to pack a punch on any kind of guitar.
So if your rig has been screaming for a little more low end, then it’s your responsibility to give it the set of strings it deserves – the Stringjoy Heavy Bottom Medium Plus.
Gauges: .011 – .014 – .018p – .032 – .044 – .056
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass