Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Heavy Bottom Super Light Gauge (9-48)
So you like to do a lot of bending up top and want a lot of flexibility where it counts, but want some more solid strings on the bottom end? No problem, these strings will get you there. Flexibility, power, Stringjoy Heavy Bottom 9s have it all.
Gauges: .009 – .012 – .015 – .026w – .036 – .048
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass