Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Husky Medium Gauge (11-52)
If you look up “husky” in the dictionary, the words big, burly, strong, and brawny get thrown around quite a bit. And that’s great, because that’s exactly how these bad boys sound.
They’re the perfect solution for the player that wants a little extra “oomph” out of a typical set of mediums, because let’s be honest, when was too much “oomph” ever a bad thing? Never, that’s when.
So if you want the strings of a plaid-clad mountain man that belongs on the side of a paper towel package, then this husky set is just what you’re looking for. Trust me.
Gauges: .011 – .014 – .018p – .030 – .040 – .052
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass