Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Husky Medium Plus Gauge (11.5-54)
Typically when people say someone is “husky”, what they’re really trying to say someone is fat without being offensive. But these strings are fat, and Stringjoy want everyone to know it.
Stringjoy took their Balanced Medium Plus set and fed ’em real good to put a little more weight on those wound strings, and boy can you tell a difference. It’s amazing what eating chocolate cake for breakfast can do.
If you’re in the market for a set of strings that could crack the sidewalk when they strut down street, then you can’t go wrong with their Fat, oops I mean, Husky Medium Plus Strings.
Gauges: .0115 – .015 – .019p – .030 – .042 – .054
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass