Stringjoy 6 String Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - Husky Super Light Gauge (9-46)
Stringjoy Husky 9s split the difference between their Balanced 9s and their Heavy Bottom 9s. Just a bit more tension on the wound strings, without it being too much.
Gauges: .009 – .012 – .015 – .026w – .034 – .046
To put it simply, fresh guitar strings, made with quality materials and genuine care just sound and play better.
- Stringjoy guitar strings are made by a small team in the USA, out of all American materials: top quality nickel alloy, hand wound around a high carbon steel core wire.
- The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
- Stringjoy are known for their quality control. Their strings are wound in small batches, and they use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does a higher quality set of guitar strings mean for you?
- Better tuning stability for the life of the string
- Longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly
- Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the bass